How to Support And Fortify
Your Immune System
Your body has an amazing mechanism built into it for your protection,
called the immune system. It is designed to defend you against the
millions of bacteria, viruses, microbes, toxins and parasites that
constantly try to invade your body.
10 Sure-Fire Ways You Can Support and Maintain
Your immune system works around the clock in many intricate and complex
ways. But it does its work largely unnoticed - unless something goes
wrong, or you get injured, or attacked by a bacteria or virus you have no
It's safe to say that your immune system is your most important body
system. It must be strong and responsive in order to combat infectious
diseases and to counteract toxins. If there's any doubt, just think of
what happens to a dead bird or animal. With no immune system to protect
it, in a very short time a wide variety of bacteria, microbes, parasites
and insects devour and dismantle the decaying carcass until nothing but
clean-picked bones are left. One must agree that our immune system does a
huge job to save us from that fate while we are alive!
The workings of the immune system are very complex. For more information
on how your immune system works, Click Here
How Can You Strengthen Your Immune System?
The biggest question for most people is how can they improve and strengthen
their immune system.
One of the best ways is by using therapeutic-grade essential oils and
supplements containing essential oils. That's because essential oils:
- Are high in antioxidants
- Are oxygenating
- Are immune enhancing and support the body's natural defenses
- Aid in maintaining normal cellular regeneration
- Boost stamina and energy
- Essential oils containing sesquiterpenes have the ability to pass the
blood-brain barrier. That means they can bring oxygen and nutrients in,
and take toxins and wastes out.
Nothing can do the job better than therapeutic-grade essential oils. It
makes sense to use essential oils for your immune system.
But many people ask which oils best support the immune system and how to
use them. Below are some suggestions:
Your Immune System
1. Cleanse the intestinal tract. Some experts say 40 percent of
immune system function is found in the intestinal tract in the pirus
patchet. Others say the intestines account for an even greater percentage
of immune function. Either way, the colon and liver need to be cleansed of
the toxins and accumulated wastes that can sap energy and weaken immune
The Cleansing Trio is a complete intestinal cleansing solution. Click Here for
Eliminate parasites as part of cleansing the intestinal tract.
Parasites compromise immune function by using up nutrients and overloading
the system with toxins, leaving the body depleted, weakened and susceptible
to infectious disease.
Contrary to popular opinion, most people harbor parasites of some form or
another. It is unavoidable to pick some up through the course of life.
And once they find themselves in your body, they generally procreate
rapidly. That's why it's so important to periodically take a course of
ParaFree and DiTone. These two blends create a hostile environment for
parasites. For more info...Click
2. Avoid stress, excess fear, anxiety, and depression. Stress factors
and negative emotions can undermine and compromise immune function.
Essential oils can be extremely helpful in overcoming stress and
maintaining a balanced, happy state of mind.
3. Maintain a healthy, balanced diet. The body needs vitamins,
minerals, and a healthy balance of proteins and carbohydrates to rebuild
cells and function properly. A diet high in minerals, such as magnesium,
potassium, selenium, zinc, and folic acid plays a crucial role in
optimizing immune response.
If you're not sure if you're getting enough of these crucial vitamins
and minerals in your diet, here's where you can be sure to get them:
- Mineral Essence -- a precisely balanced complex or essential
oils and more than 60 trace minerals necessary for a healthy immune system.
It includes well-known antioxidants and immune-supporters such as zinc,
selenium, magnesium, and trace minerals. For more info Click Here.
- Essential Manna -- rich in potassium, magnesium, selenium, zinc,
and numerous other important nutrients. For more info Click Here.
- Super B -- an excellent source of all B vitamins. Those with
impaired immune systems often lack vitamin B5 and other B vitamins. For
more info Click Here.
4. Avoid contaminated or chlorinated water. Chlorine inhibits thyroid
function, interfering with its uptake of iodine and the amino acid
tyrosine. This slows down metabolism, circulation, and immune function.
Adding 1 drop of lemon, peppermint, or spearmint to drinking water helps.
Use chlorine-free water for showering and bathing. The RainSpa
Shower Head, used with the Shower Mate
Filter, will significantly reduce chlorine exposure while
And the Clean Sip Filter Straw with its 3 microfilters, activated
charcoal and patented system is an unbeatable portable water filter (no
bigger than a drinking straw), designed for purifying drinking water when
traveling or dining out. For more info Click Here.
5. Support the immune system. There are many essential oils and
supplements that can help you accomplish this:
- Grapefruit, lemon, lemongrass, (See Essential Oil Singles) and Raven (See
Essential Oil Blends)
- The herbal complexes, ImmuneTune and Exodus (See
Supplements) offer powerful and effective support for the immune system. Exodus II (See
Essential Oil Blends) is a companion to both supplements for optimal
- VitaGreen, the green food that provides a rich source of captured light (in the form of chlorophyll) along with a wide range of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and important enzymes encourages healthy blood and supports immune function.
For more info Click Here.
6. Diffuse essential oils to support immune function and reduce
airborne pathogens and viruses that can overwhelm the immune system.
Inhalation of essential oils can increase immune function through their
ability to stimulate the hypothalamus.
According to studies conducted by
Dr. Asawa of Japan and Dr. Richardson of England, inhalation of
unadulterated essential oils increases blood flow to the brain by
15 percent and brain blood oxygen levels by 25 percent.
Some of the best essential oil blends for supporting the immune system
are ImmuPower and Thieves. (Be sure not to diffuse Thieves
more than 15 to 30 minutes at a time as the cinnamon may irritate the nasal
passages.) To learn more about diffusing essential oils, Click Here.
7. Support the thyroid gland. The thyroid is crucial in regulating
body metabolism, energy levels, and balancing immunity.
Thyromin is a supplement designed to feed, strengthen, and support the thyroid. For more info Click Here.
8. Use antioxidants. Research from the Universities of Cairo, Geneva,
and Paris indicates that essential oils are one of the highest known
sources of antioxidants.
Some of the best antioxidant oils are Thieves, Exodus II, Mountain
Savory, Abundance, ImmuPower. (See Essential Oil Blends)
Other excellent antioxidants are:
9. Reduce candida and fungal overgrowth in the body. These can
seriously impair and overload immune function. Alkaline ash whole foods
and FOS (fructoligosaccharides) can minimize fungal growth.
- Super C (supplement) -- contains vitamin C and bioflavonoids
and acts as a strong immune support. For more info Click Here.
- Essential Manna (food product) - contains an extremely wide
variety of natural antioxidants. For more info Click Here.
- Radex - a powerful free-radical eliminator. For more info Click Here.
10. Increase intake of antioxidants when exposed to radiation. If you
know you have been exposed to radiation, are feeling fatigued from it, or
if you are flying with commercial airlines (because of the greater exposure
to radiation from the high altitude) an increased daily amount of
antioxidant supplements is needed. When flying, increase intake 10 days
before the trip and continue this higher dosage for 10 days after the trip.
- Essential Manna is a whole food complex of alkaline-ash
- Stevia Select is a supersweet, noncaloric supplement containing
FOS and stevioside. For more info Click Here.
To learn more, read:
How Your Immune System Works
Washington Post article, "Bacteria More Resistant To